Meletiadou, E. (Ed.). (2022). Handbook of Research on Practices for Advancing Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education. IGI Global. https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-7998-9628-9
Dempsey, A., M’gadzah, S., & Watson, S. D. (2022). Diversity and Racism in Higher Education: The Six Stages Framework. In E. Meletiadou (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Practices for Advancing Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education (pp. 354-376). IGI Global. https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-7998-9628-9.ch018
Johnson, A. L., M’gadzah, S. H., & Watson, S. D. (2022). Autistic Spectrum Conditions in Higher Education During COVID-19: Recommendations and Support Strategies. In E. Meletiadou (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Practices for Advancing Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education (pp. 188-219). IGI Global. https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-7998-9628-9.ch010
M’gadzah, S.H. (2022). Understanding and Dealing with Everyday Racism- The Six Stages Framework. Swan & Horn Publications.
About the Author
- Inclusion Psychologists https://twitter.com/Inclusionpsychs/
- Psychologists on Boards https://twitter.com/BoardPsychs
- Six Stages Framework https://twitter.com/6StagesFramewk/
• EVERYDAYCHPSYCHOLOGY https://drshungu.wixsite.com/website-9
Other media exposure
Essex Live: Koutsounia, A. and Lazell, L. (2021) Live Essex A-level Results Day 2021: Updates as students collect results across county after pandemic. Available at: https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex- news/live-essex-level-results-day-5764146 (accessed August 2021)
• Glamour Magazine: Spranklen, A. (2021) ‘Have you got ‘main character syndrome’, the worrying Millennial condition when people view their life as a narcissistic film thanks to social media?’ Available at: https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/what-is-main- character-syndrome (accessed August 2021).
• Huffington Post: Moss, R. (2021) How to handle disappointment: be kind to yourself and the players. If you’re feeling hurt today,
just imagine the emotions the England squad must be facing. Available at: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/how-to-cope- with-disappointment-after-englands-heartbreaking-euros-defeat_ uk_60ebfe12e4b0cb62748426a5 (accessed August 2021)
• Independent: The physical and psychological benefits of being able to hug again could be huge. Available at: https://www.linkedin. com/posts/newspageuk_the-physical-and-psychological-benefits-of- activity-6795316149727842304-TnOD (accessed August 2021).
• ITV Lunchtime News: Discussion about mental health (5 May 2021).
• Reading Berkshire News: Leitelmayer, O. and Fowler, H. (2021). Berkshire students receive A-Level results from a year like no other. Available at: https://www.getreading.co.uk/news/reading-berkshire- news/live-updates-berkshire-students-receive-21270236(accessed August 2021).
• The Sun: Williams, T.A. (2021) Doctor’s orders—The 4 ways to cope with England’s heart-breaking Euros defeat. Available at: https://www. thesun.co.uk/news/15569985/4-ways-cope-englands-heartbreaking- euros-defeat/ (accessed August 2021).