How to Use the Six Stages Diversity Assessments?
- Complete the questionnaire assessment- the questionnaire can be administered online or by a DEI consultant or a Psychologist using semi- structured questions
- It allows you to explore an individual’s and organisation’s understanding and ability to deal with racism
- Upon completion a Radar Profile Report is produced
- A more detailed report is available on request written by DEI consultant or Psychologist using the data from the assessment and semi- structured interview
- Having received the report individuals and/ organisations can be supported to set an action plan for development.
Example of Six Stages Framework Questions
- Racial and social injustice do not exist
- Strongly disagree
- Strongly agree
- I really don’t see colour; I see everyone as the same
- There is no such thing as microaggressions or unconscious bias
- What about the working class they suffer too, there is too much focus on race?
- I can recognise racist behaviour and language and I’m keen to correct this.