By using the Six Stages Framework website, you are signifying your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
On 25 May 2018, the law changed with regard to how organisations have to protect your ‘data’ (personal details and records) and this is called the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR.
The following summary highlights how GDPR is being implemented by Inclusion Psychologists Limited, a company which provides psychological services and individuals will be asked to provide personal and sensitive information.
Before engaging with our Services we will seek your consent including your consenting to your to records being kept by Inclusion Psychologists Limited. This will be done through online user consent forms which you have to complete.
Inclusion Psychologists Limited collects and processes the following personal data from individuals as appropriate according to the psychological service being undertaken:
Personal data: Basic contact information including name, address, email, contact number, and online ID. Photo ID may be requested.
The above activities require Inclusion Psychologists Limited to act as a ‘Data Controller’ and be registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). This register is an online public register of Data Controllers and visible for anyone to check. Inclusion Psychologists Limited has a legitimate interest and purpose in using the personal data and sensitive personal information collected to provide psychological services. No information you provide is passed on without your consent except when limited confidentiality applies such as Risk of Harm to the individual or others, or legal duty. Inclusion Psychologists Limited will use the information collected to provide psychological services to you and protects your privacy.
If you do not provide the personal information requested, then Inclusion Psychologists Limited may be unable to provide services. Your personal information may be required to process payment either directly or by a third party as appropriate.
Inclusion Psychologists Limited will only store your personal information for as long as it is required as per current British Psychological Society and Health Care Professions Council guidance. Personal information is minimised in phone and email communication.
Sensitive personal data will be sent to clients using e-mail services which are GDPR compliant. Any sensitive data attached in an email attachment will be password protected unless otherwise requested by yourself. Personal information is also stored on an office computer. These are password protected (entry password and encrypted). Malware and antivirus protection is installed on all computing devices. Confidential digital information may also be stored in a secure cloud service offering high levels of security which is GDPR compliant. Mobile devices are protected with a passcode/thumbprint scanner, mobile security and antivirus software. Written and hard-copy notes are kept in a double-locked secure filing cabinet.
You have a right to access the information Inclusion Psychologists Limited Consulting holds about you by direct request or by a ‘subject access request’ and will usually share this with you within 30 days of receiving a request. Third-party information will be redacted. There may be an administration fee for supplying the information to you. You have a right to get your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate. Inclusion Psychologists Limited reserves the right to refuse a request to delete a client’s personal information where there is a justifiable reason.
You can complain to a regulator. If you think that Inclusion Psychologists Limited has not complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the ICO.
In the event of death or incapacity of the Director of Inclusion Psychologists Limited, arrangements have been made for Graham Rogers Associates, longstanding trusted colleague to take over GDPR obligations and professional liaison as appropriate.
This GDPR & Privacy Notice may be printed for information and do ask any questions either directly to Inclusion Psychologists Limited or at https://ico.org.uk
- If you encounter problems downloading a document, please contact the Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
- The document download service is provided ‘as is’ with no warranties implied, either express of implied.
Copyright and permissions
- Inclusion Pyschologists Ltd is the copyright holder for all documents available to download from this website, unless otherwise stated.
- Unauthorised copying, distribution, public display, public performance, and derivative works from downloaded documents are prohibited by copyright law, unless the publication has a Creative Commons licence.
- Publications marked with a Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND licence are copyright of the Inclusion Pyschologists Ltd, but can be freely shared, in whole or in part, in digital or printed formats, for non-commercial purposes as long as Inclusion Pyschologists Ltd is credited, and according to the same licence terms. Users are not permitted to distribute any adaptations of the work, including translations.
- You may reproduce any downloaded document as many times as you wish for personal use, or quote short sections for the purposes of criticism or review, under the terms of ‘fair dealing’ and ‘fair use’ under UK and EU copyright laws. If you wish to republish an article downloaded from this website please email email@example.com.
- If you require institutional licensing please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers are responsible for making sure that their account details (e.g. email and postal address) are up-to-date.
- Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their username and password, and preventing authorised access to their accounts.
- Users must inform the Customer Support Team at email@example.com immediately if they suspect that their password has become known to someone else or has been (or is likely to be) use in an unauthorised manner.
- The email address you provide as part of your account information may be used by Inclusion Psychologists Ltd to communicate with you in matters relating to your order or in other matters relating to your membership.
Description and price of goods
- Every effort will be made to ensure that the description and price of products are correct at the time of purchase.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Whilst Inclusion Psychologists Ltd has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information available on its websites is true and accurate in all material respects, it is essential that you verify all such information with Inclusion Psychologists Ltd before taking any action in reliance upon it. It is a condition of Inclusion Psychologists Ltd allowing you free access to the material on this site that you accept that Inclusion Psychologists Ltd will not be liable for any action you take in reliance on the information on the site.
Upon leaving this website through a link, Inclusion Psychologists Ltd will not be liable for any subsequent actions you take, or liable for any information not on this website. Please also note that the services described in this website are provided in England and the statements governed by English Law. On no account shall any statement on this website constitute an offer to provide services.
We will do our best to ensure uninterrupted access to the website and error-free transmission of data, but due to the nature of the internet this cannot be guaranteed. We will do our best to notify you of any planned outage.